Sunday, November 6, 2011

Poetry Is Truth in Its Sunday Clothes*--Day 67

*based on a quotation by Joseph Roux.

Today was a good recovery day for all the partying I did yesterday. I reviewed my garden paper and also did more preparation for my British Politics final. I did not go to Tate Modern because I thought it was better to finish studying instead. The next three days are going to be pretty busy, so I thought I'd just take today to relax and prepare myself for the end.

Tomorrow, my friends and I are going to eat dinner at a sushi restaurant that Sarah and Lauren discovered a few weeks ago. The restaurant offers a deal on Mondays where each plate is just 2 pounds and 30 pence (normally, prices range from one pound and 70 pence to 5 pounds and 40 pence). It should be quite delicious. :)

2 comments:

  1. You are so smart to keep your priorities in order; studying and resting up for the big finale.

    Have a good meal; I know you always do.

    Love you,
    Grandma "C"

    ReplyDelete
  2. So a relaxing Sunday it was. Hope you got to Skype your parents at least. Hard to believe this term is coming to an end...sigh...

    ReplyDelete